Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP systems are software systems that are used for operations planning, administration and for optimizing internal business processes, including manufacturing, supply chain, financials, customer relationship management, human resources, and warehouse management. A typical ERP software will integrate (or attempt to integrate) all data and processes of an organization into a single unified system.
In the absence of an ERP system, a large company may find itself with many software applications that do not talk to each other and do not effectively interface. Tasks that need to interface with one another may involve: manufacturing, logistics, distribution, inventory, shipping, invoicing, accounting, marketing, human resources management and so on. Without the right ERP solution that integrates all of these systems, it can be a quite complicated system for a company to handle.
ThoughtExecution Services offerings in ERP Application Development
ThoughtExecution specializes in ERP software development and develops high quality solutions for mid-size and big companies. Since ERP system is pretty complex software that should be deeply integrated in all business processes of an organization, we believe that this is not the place for general mass-market solutions and use individual approach to every project.
- Powerful - integrates all your business data and processes into one unified system.
- Customized - solution developed exactly for your business, considering all needs of your company.
- Secure - strong protection mechanisms to prevent both insider and outsider theft, such as espionage, abuse or sabotage of the information. - strong protection mechanisms to prevent both insider and outsider theft, such as espionage, abuse or sabotage of the information.
- Reliable - reliable data storage, processing, and backup mechanism to make sure you won't lose your information due to hardware failures.
- Easy-to-use - simple and intuitive interface will not distract you from your work and reduce adaptation costs.
ThoughtExecution expertise in ERP Technologies stack
Other than providing custom based solutions on ERP, we also have expertise in the following products/tools :
||Originally designed as an accounting system, NetSuite has gradually grown into a full-suite ERP with CRM, HR and business intelligence functionality. A leader in Cloud ERP, NetSuite currently supports more than 20,000 companies.
||Intuitive ERP was developed for growing manufacturers seeking an ERP solution with fully integrated functionality and a modern, easy-to-use interface. Developer Aptean recommends Intuitive ERP to companies first adopting an ERP.
||Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) software gives your company (small, mid-sized, or enterprise) the tools to manage your entire organisation, from supply chain, procurement, and human resources, to financials and collaborative projects.
||Oracle's market-leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions which include Financials, Project Portfolio Management, Procurement, and Governance, Risk, and Compliance are proven, trusted foundations for your core business operations. Whether you need a fully integrated suite or best-in-class modules, Oracle delivers cloud and on-premise ERP solutions designed for the largest organizations as well as growing midsize enterprises.