Microsoft .NET is a powerful web application development platform consisting of a broad range of technologies. The Microsoft .NET platform is the key framework for application deployment on Microsoft Windows Server environment. It is a powerful framework that is designed to reduce time to develop complex web applications. It has brought new functionalities and tools to the application programming interface (API). These innovations allow development of applications for Windows and the web as well as components and services.
The rapid evolution of Microsoft technologies has enabled IT organizations to leverage the new technologies to develop new and innovative products. We at ThoughtExecution has diverse industry experience developing web applications as well as console applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies. Our expert knowledge allows us to create scalable solutions that provide flexibility and extendibility of applications.
We follow stringent Microsoft development practices and proven methodologies which enables seamless connectivity to almost any kind of database. We make an efficient use of light ‘Razor’ syntax for fast development and also help you to develop an application that is stable, secure and consistent in performance. Be it design, development or testing, ThoughtExecution offers transparent solutions to bring real competitive business advantage to our clients.
Advantages in Microsoft Application Development
.NET is an object-oriented programming (OOP) model which provides a platform-independent framework to quickly build, deploy, and manage Web-based applications, smart client applications, desktop applications, web services applications and so on. The platform-independence feature enables businesses to quickly integrate their systems, information, and devices, thereby helping users collaborate and communicate effectively.
When it comes to the efficiency and productivity, Microsoft brings some of the most powerful, functional and robust technology solutions and platforms with a familiar user interface for ease of adoption and seamless integration. Microsoft supports your people and processes across the organization, your marketplace and your supply chains on the go.
- It significantly decreases the quantity of code necessary in large web applications which are developed in .Net framework.
- The .Net Framework makes easy to deploy applicaitons. The .Net Framework handles the details of locating and loads the components.
- Effective integration with other Solutions like Cloud, Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Microsoft .NET simplifies programming, so that the development projects can be completed much more quickly and at a lower cost.
- .NET is an ideal strategy for SOAs—an IT model that reflects the dynamic nature of business by using Web services to support flexible, loosely coupled systems and cross-platform solutions.
- .NET technologies can be used to integrate very disparate computing environments.
- It frees organizations from the confines of proprietary technology, providing the flexibility and scalability to connect existing IT systems and build a foundation for highly adaptable computer technology.
ThoughtExecution Services offerings in Microsoft Application Development
ThoughtExecution offers wide range of technical solutions for various businesses. We possess significant expertise in all the facets of Microsoft development technologies which includes design frameworks, enterprise solutions (web and windows based), web services, web portal development, custom software development, custom web application development and other Microsoft solutions.
We design, develop and integrate business solutions based upon the .NET platform & related frameworks that address the needs of Startup Companies, SMEs, and Large enterprises. The company has pool of experienced .NET Developers and Microsoft Certified Professionals who develop robust applications keeping the high quality standards.
- .NET Desktop and Web Application Development
- .NET Software Product Development
- ASP.NET Application Development
- Web Services based ASP.NET Application development
- Migration of desktop and web based applications from and to .NET
- .NET Architecture and design evaluation
- .NET custom control development
- Mobile applications based on .NET Compact Framework
- Silverlight Development
- .NET based Products Customization
- .NET Application Performance Tuning
- .NET Application Maintenance and Support
- API & Payment Gateway Integration
- E-Commerce Solutions
- SharePoint Development
ThoughtExecution expertise in Microsoft Technologies stack
||ASP .NET(3.5, 4.0, 4.5), ASP.NET (MVC4.5 / MVC4 / MVC3 / MVC), Silverlight, Third Party Controls, Custom Controls, XML, Master Pages
||Windows Forms, XMAL Browser Application, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Smart Clients, Composite Application Blocks (CAB)
|Distributed & Enterprise Applications
||Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), .NET Web Services, REST, SOAP, OData, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Windows Services, Component Load Balancing (CLB), .NET Remoting, MSMQ, Custom Remoting: marshaling, channeling, security
|Data Access Management
||MS SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012), Oracle, MS Access, SQL Express
||LINQ, Entity Framework, NHibernate, ADO.NET, MSSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
||Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Telerik Repors
|Frameworks & Components
||.NET Framework (3.x / 4.x ), Enterprise Library, Smart Client Software Factory, Architectural Guidance Software Factory, SharePoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013, MS Dynamics, DotNetNuke
|Windows Mobile Applications
||.NET Compact Framework, Mobile ASP.NET, Windows Phone 7 / 8, Web services collaboration
||Visual Studio 2010 / 2012, Team Foundation Server
- Reflection (dynamic emitting of assemblies, CodeDOM, custom attributes, auto generation of Web Service proxy)
- AppDomain management (custom assembly resolving), Garbage collection, GAC
- Security (windows authorization, code access permissions, cryptography usage)
- COM interop/Platform interop
- COM Interop, PInvoke, IE, MS Office and shell integration
- Multithreading (synchronization, thread-safe UI, thread pooling, com interop apartments management)
- Serialization (custom, selective, versioning support)
- Deployment (web deployment, Click Once)
- Globalization (multi-language application support)