Full cycle portal development services for information delivery, communication, collaboration and automation of business processes through interconnected applications and web services. Working closely with the clients to first identify business objectives, define a solution strategy and develop a detailed roadmap for Portal implementation. Based on the roadmap and architecture developed during the assessment and specification stage we deliver custom-built solutions with comprehensive business logic, efficient performance and business and technical scalability.
Corporate around the world are using portal development services for help in managing sales activities, marketing programs, and enhancing support and service functions. A good portal involves an appropriate integration of design and content in conjunction with other services offered to the user.
- Strategy assessment and consulting
- Business analysis and architecture design
- User Interface design and usability
- End-to-end portal application programming
- Database design and integration
- Integration with third-party Web Services
- Integration with legacy business applications (like CRM, ERP, SCM, etc.)
- Quality Assurance and complete testing
- Portal performance optimization and tuning
- Portal setup, maintenance and support
ThoughtExecution Services offerings in Portal Application Development
- Social Networks and Communities
- Content Distribution Portals (Digital Docs and Media)
- B2C and B2B Ecommerce Portals
- Enterprise Information Portal
- Business Intelligence Portals
- Knowledge Management Portals
- Application/Web Services Portals
ThoughtExecution expertise in Portal Technologies stack
Other than providing custom based solutions on ERP, we also have expertise in the following products/tools :
|IBM WebSphere Portal
||IBM WebSphere Portal is a set of software tools that enables companies to build and manage web portals. It provides a single access point to web content and applications, while delivering differentiated, personalized experiences for each user.
||Oracle WebCenter Framework is an Oracle JDeveloper design-time extension that breaks down the boundaries between Web-based portals and enterprise applications. It also provides the runtime portal and Web 2.0 framework on which all Oracle WebCenter technology runs. Oracle WebCenter Framework enables you to embed AJAX-based components, portlets, services, and content into context-rich customizable applications and enterprise portals.
||Liferay is a portal designed to deploy portlets that adhere to the Portlet API (JSR 168). Many useful portlets are bundled with the portal (Mail, Document Library, Calendar, Message Boards, etc)
||JBoss Portal provides an open source platform for hosting and serving a portal's Web interface, publishing and managing its content, and customizing its experience. While most packaged Portal frameworks help enterprises launch Portals more quickly, only JBoss Portal delivers the benefits of a zero-cost open source license combined with a flexible and scalable underlying platform.