For online success, a website needs to be search engine friendly in order to recruit qualified traffic from the search engines, which means it should be accessible, credible and easy to use. When an internet searcher queries a search engine, the engine searches through its index or database for keyword matches, using algorithms to determine relevance.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is a very simple concept that requires fairly complex understanding and technical manipulation to achieve good results. The basic idea behind SEO is the concept that the higher your website appears in the results on a search engine page, the more visitors your site will get. Getting your site to the top of that list is what good SEO is all about.
Through years of research and development of Natural SEO techniques we are able to establish what a website needs to get it to the top of the search results and are able to tailor an SEO package to suit your requirements.
ThoughtExecution Services offerings in Search Engine Optimization
We in ThoughtExecution know how to make your website easy to find and to use. And simple fact that you are on this website means that we know how to do our job. In our work we don't use so called "Black Hat" techniques that sometimes bring immediate results but can get your site banned by search engines. We promote a website through hard work.
- Keyword research - analyzing keywords that best characterize your business, their competition and popularity among searchers.
- Content development - researching, writing, gathering, editing and organizing information for publishing on your website.
- Link building - directory submissions, exchanging links with topic-related sites, developing viral content and widgets that encourage people to link to your site.
- Tracking results - tracking progress and preparing reports.
- Individual page optimization
- Location based optimization
- Pay per click (PPC) Campaigns
- Ranking / Positioning Report, Original Ranking, Link Report, Search Engine Maintenance Report