With the spurt in the internet technology, JAVA has succeeded remarkably in providing an exciting technology for enterprises. Ever since JAVA first came on the scene, it brought with it a freshness of approach for the multi-tiered applications, inter-operable features and above all, comprehensive security of the applications.
Organizations demand these highly productive, scalable and robust Java based solutions to decrease their production cost and enhance productivity. ThoughtExecution understands the requirements of all our clients at every stage of application development process to deliver tailor-made and integrated Java solutions with highest levels of productivity whilst realizing optimum return on client's investment.
Advantages in Java Application Development
Java is one of the most widely used programming languages. The reason of its immense approval is that it abides by the principle of “Write Once Run Anywhere popularized” as WORA. Built solidly on the JAVA Platform, J2EE adds the capabilities that provide a complete, stable, secure, and fast JAVA platform for the enterprise. The advantage of JEE lies in the fact that it substantially reduces both effort and money in developing multi-tier solutions.
- Supports robust, flexible, scalable and easy to maintain desktop, web and mobile applications
- Enables building secure and lightweight web applications using various J2EE Frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Easily integrates with technologies such as Ajax, DWR and Extjs etc. for high bandwidth benefit and fast performance
- Facilitates extensible plug-ins development for the existing J2EE applications
- Supports migration and porting of different architectures
- Supports migration of your software solutions to Java/J2EE platform
- Supports quick migration of your application servers to Java/J2EE platform (e.g. Apache, Jboss, Web Logic, Web Sphere etc.)
- Offers a plethora of ways for setting up a Java architecture suitable for your business
- Enables J2ME-based solutions and application development
- Cost effective, Highly Scalable, Dynamic deployment, Platform Independent, Flexible security model
- Effective load balancing, Component-based development, Supports multiple languages
ThoughtExecution Services offerings in Java Application Development
ThoughtExecution has extensive experience and knowledge of J2EE application development technologies and platforms for building scalable application architectures that include multiple server platforms, load balancing mechanisms, and optimized database processing. We assist in designing, developing and deploying open standard infrastructure solutions based on Java/ J2EE, and related standards.
- Custom Java Application Software Development
- Web Application Development
- JavaFX Applications Development
- Java 2D, 3D, Cad software developments
- Java Development for Corporate Intranet and Extranet
- Java Enterprise Application Development
- Java Embedded technology solution
- Java Application Integration Solutions
- Java Application Migration & Re-engineering Services
- Java E-Commerce Application Development
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Java Card Technology
- Application Design and Development on JEE Framework
- Java Desktop Interface Portals
- Java Application Maintenance Services
- Developing complete end-to-end J2EE applications
- Integrating J2EE applications with other back-office applications like ERP, Oracle applications, etc.
ThoughtExecution expertise in Java/JEE Technologies stack
||Collections, Concurrency, Socket Programming, Reflection, Lambda, Functional
||Servlets, JSP, EJB, JTA/JTS, JMS, CDI, Java Mail, JMX
||REST, SOAP, WSDL, Apache Axis, IBM Rational
||Hibernate, iBatis, JPA
||Struts (MVC, Tiles, Validator, Security), Spring (MVC, IoC, AOP, Batch, Security, Boot, Cloud, Hateoas)
||JAAS, JCE, JSSE, SSL/TLS, X.509
||Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Application Server
||IBM RAD, Eclipse 3.x/4.x/RCP, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application development(RAD)
||Lucene, Solr, POI, Tika, ActiveMQ, Commons, Directory, Hadoop
||JUnit, Spring Testing Framework, Selenium